Terms and Conditions
- Minimum vehicle rental
The minimum rental of a vehicle is 2 nights, with a maximum rental of 30 days per booking. Rental rates quoted include:
- Unlimited mileage
- Use of vehicle in the UK only
- Fully comprehensive vehicle insurance for up to 2 drivers
- Vehicle breakdown assistance
Drivers & Passengers
- Norseman Explore authorises the use of this vehicle up to the maximum seat belted capacity of the vehicle including the driver.
- Each person must use the safety restraints provided at all times whilst the vehicle is in motion.
- The hirer is responsible for providing suitable seating for children as per UK government laws (Child car seats: the law: Using a child car seat or booster seat - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- Drivers must be between 30 and 79 years old.
- All drivers must hold a valid full UK Driving License, with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- All drivers must provide a photocard driving license prior to the commencement of the rental. If the driver does not have a photocard driving license, a paper driving license and a passport is required.
- All drivers licenses will be checked on the government website (Check someone's driving licence information - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk))
- Please ensure you have your driving licence number, national insurance number and the post code on your licence. These can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org 21 days prior to the start of your rental or can be completed on the day of collection.
- Details of any additional drivers are required in advance of the rental period.
- All drivers must provide 2 items of residential proof of address, which match the drivers licence address, dated within 90 days of the hire date (2x primary primary proof of addresses or 1x primary proof of address and 1x secondary proof of address). If the driver does not have a photocard driving license, a paper driving license and a passport is required.
- Accepted Primary proof of addresses are: Electricity, Gas, Water, Broadband/Landline, Council Tax, TV Licence, Bank Statement, Credit Card Bill/Statement, Mortgage Statement, Polling Card, HMRC self-assessment/tax credit
- Accepted Secondary proof of addresses are: Student Loan, Shotgun Licence, Payslip, Mobile Phone Bills, Penson Letters, Car Finance Statement, Loan Statement, Property Deed
- Drivers are personally liable for any legal penalties which are incurred during the period of rental (e.g. parking tickets, speeding tickets etc.).
- Drivers must declare any known health issues or disabilities prior to collection.
- Known health conditions and/or disabilities need to be verified with the insurance company prior to collection.
- There is a maximum of 2 drivers per rental.
- All drivers must be present upon collection and return of the vehicle.
Vehicle and additional equipment rental payment
- A reservation is only binding after it has been confirmed by Norseman Explore, plus the completed information form upon booking.
- Our terms and conditions including cancellation policy will apply from this point onwards.
- Once the reservation is confirmed, a confirmation email will be sent out to you, the customer.
- Settlement of any remaining balances will be due before or on the day of the booking rental start date.
- A pre-authorised hold of £1500 will be held on your preferred payment card prior to the start of your rental period to cover insurance excess, any damages to the vehicle or equipment (standard or optional), or road traffic fines incurred. This will be refunded within 7 days after the end of your rental less any incurred costs for damages and fines.
- All payments must be made electronically (BACS, PayPal, Debit/Credit Card).
- Please ensure you have the available funds to make payment on the day of collection, otherwise your rental may be cancelled.
- Please note that some card payment holders do not facilitate holds on cards and therefore your deposit may be charged to your card by their request. Please ensure you check with your card holder.
- I irrevocably authorise Norseman Explore to deduct from the security deposit any amounts due by me to Norseman Explore arising out of this agreement.
- I acknowledge that there will be a 48-hour cooling off period on return of the vehicle allowing Norseman Explore to make a thorough inspection inside and out, having washed and removed all dirt and debris to allow for such inspection. Any damages found within this 48-hour period will be notified to the renter by photo and email and deducted from the security deposit accordingly.
- We reserve the right to retain the following fees:
- 25p per litre surcharge and the cost of the fuel if the vehicle has not been returned with a full tank of fuel
- £75.00 soiling fee if the vehicle is not returned with the interior in a clean condition.
- £20 fee if the waste water tank is not emptied.
- £20 fee if cutlery, utensils and cooking equipment have not been cleaned
- £50 fee if the portable toilet is not emptied and cleaned properly prior to the return of the vehicle.
- £200 if evidence of persons have been smoking or vaping in the vehicle.
- £200 if any pets have been in a pet free vehicle. Pet friendly vehicles are exempt from this fee.
- Pick up times are from 15:30 onwards and will be agreed prior to rental in writing
- The vehicles can be collected earlier free of charge subject to availability and written confirmation
- Pick up and return times will be agreed prior to rental in writing and signed for on your vehicle check sheet prior to departure. The following late charges applied for late returns:
- Up to 30 minutes late: £15
- 30 to 60 minutes late: £30
- Over 60 minutes late: £50
- Each additional 30 minutes after 60 minutes: £15
- In order to manage our bookings effectively, we may change your vehicle colour and registration, although it will be the same model. Should events such as accident or damage occur to your vehicle that are out with our control, which means your vehicle model is not available, Norseman Explore reserves the right to replace your vehicle with an alternative model or cancel your booking if no alternative vehicle is available.
Our standard travel and cancellation policy will apply to holidays taken from 1st April 2023. Please note that Norseman Explore recommends that our customers take out their own travel insurance to cover for any illnesses (including COVID-19 illness and any self-isolation regulations imposed on the renter) as well as medical cover whilst on rental.
Standard Travel Policy – Cancellation Charges for rentals booked and/or taken from 1st April 2023
Customers wishing to cancel their reservation will:
- Receive a full refund of their deposit if cancelled more than 6 weeks (42 nights) prior to rental start date.
- Receive 50% of the total rental charge if cancelled between 6 and 4 weeks prior to rental start date.
- Forfeit 100% of the total rental charge if cancelled less than 4 weeks before rental start date.
- Receive a full 100% refund if the government impose restrictions causing the closure of our base when your collection is due to take place.
- Receive a full 100% refund if the government in your area or country introduce non-essential travel restrictions in your country that mean you are unable to travel.
Rental and other charges
I will pay Norseman Explore:
- All rental charges.
- The security deposit
- For 5 nights or less:
- A pre-authorised hold of £1500 of your nominated debit/credit card*.
- For 6 nights or more:
- £1500 charges to your nominated debit/credit card.
- For 5 nights or less:
- The nominated cancellation fee in the event of cancellation of this agreement prior to acceptance of delivery of the vehicle.
- The cost of any damage to the vehicle or the property of any third party, subject to the insurance.
- All government fees and duties etc.
- All parking fines, other fines or penalties, and/or accidents including third party property damage not reported on return of the vehicle; and associated administration costs incurred in relation to the vehicle during the rental period.
- Any other fees or charges payable by me pursuant to this agreement.
- The cost to recover a vehicle which has become bogged*
- Any damages to the vehicle which fall outside of Norseman Explore's fair wear and tear policy.
*This cost is up to the insurance excess amount provided all Terms and Conditions are adhered to. If the insurance deems the insurance to be invalid due to inappropriate use of the vehicle and there has been a breach by the renter of the terms of this agreement, then the renter will be liable for all costs.
Payment of charges joint and several liability
All charges and expenses payable by me under this agreement are due on demand by Norseman Explore. If I do not pay all charges when due, I agree to pay a late charge of 1.5% per month on the outstanding balance and any collection costs incurred by Norseman Explore, including reasonable legal fees. When the customer comprises of more than one person, each person is liable jointly and severally for all obligations of the customer pursuant to this agreement.
Vehicle Collection and return
Collection: Please allow up to 1 hour for the hand-over of the vehicle to complete documentation and demonstrate our vehicle to you.
Return: Please allow up to half an hour on the return of your vehicle to hand over and check the condition of the vehicle. The vehicle must be returned with a full tank of fuel and returned in the same condition that it was rented to you. The vehicle must be returned on the date stated on the rental agreement and before the stated return time agreed on your vehicle check sheet or confirmed in writing by email from Norseman Explore. The renter must advise Norseman Explore if they are delayed for any reason and additional charges may be charged.
I acknowledge that having received the vehicle in a clean condition and in sound working order in accordance with the departure checklist and with a full fuel tank:
- I will return the vehicle in a clean condition with a full fuel tank, on the return date and time set out in the vehicle check sheet.
- I acknowledge that Norseman Explore will not refund to me any monies, nor have any obligation to provide a replacement vehicle, if the vehicle is returned or I cease to have the use of the vehicle prior to the return date for any reason e.g. accident, weather or theft.
Title to Vehicle
I acknowledge that Norseman Explore retains title to the vehicle and that I possess the goods as a mere bailee only. I do not have any right to pledge Norseman Explore credit in connection with the vehicle and agree not to do so. I shall not agree, attempt, offer or purport to sell, assign, sublet, lend, pledge, mortgage, let on rental, or otherwise part with or attempt to part with the personal possession of or otherwise deal with the vehicle.
Use of the vehicle
I agree that during the rental period, I will not and will not allow the vehicle to be:
- Driven otherwise than in a cautious, prudent and normal manner;
- Used in a manner which could cause damage;
- Driven in a prohibited area or in an area other than the areas indicated by me to Norseman Explore;
- Driven by a person under the influence of alcohol or drugs or with a blood alcohol level in excess of that permitted by law;
- Left with the ignition key in the vehicle while it is unoccupied;
- Left unoccupied without the steering wheel security lock applied;
- Driven by persons:
- Under the age of 30 years or over the age of 79 years; or who is not authorised by law to drive the vehicle. Particulars of a proposed licensed driver of the vehicle are set out under the heading ‘driver details’ in the motor rental agreement.
- Persons who have no medical condition restrictions imposed on them by the DVLA/Doctor/GP
- Persons engaged wholly or partly in professional entertainment or professional sports persons
- Jockeys and persons connected with racing, gaming industry or press of any sort.
- Foreign Service Personnel other than persons holding a full UK/EU license for 2 years or more.
- Damaged by:
- Submersion in water.
- Contact with salt water.
- Used for any illegal purpose for any race, rally or contest.
- Used to tow any vehicle or trailer.
- Used to carry passengers or property for rental or reward.
- Used to carry more persons than is permitted by any relevant authority or detailed in the vehicle manual or on the vehicle or specified in this agreement.
- Used to carry volatile liquids, gases, explosives or other corrosive or inflammable material which are not standard equipment in the vehicle.
- Otherwise used in breach of my obligations under this agreement.
- Tamper with the installed dashboard camera
- Tamper with the installed vehicle tracker
Fair wear and tear policy
We are not part of BVRLA (British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association), although we do follow their fair wear and tear standards.
- Paintwork, vehicle body, bumpers and trim
- There must be no rust, corrosion, or discolouration on any painted area, including painted bumpers, body mouldings and mirrors. Repaired chips and scratches and dents are acceptable provided the work is completed to a professional standard by repairers who can provide full warranty on their work. Obvious evidence of poor repair, such as flaking paint, preparation marks, paint contamination, rippled finish or poorly matched paint, is not acceptable.
- Chips of 3mm or less in diameter are acceptable provided they are not rusted.
- A maximum of four chips on any panel, six chips per door edge and eight chips on any forward-facing panel is permitted.
- Dents of 15mm or less are acceptable provided there are no more than two per panel and the paint surface is not broken
- Chips with dents are not acceptable.
- Dents on the roof or on the swage line of any panel are not acceptable.
- Surface scratches of 25mm or less where the primer or bare metal is not showing are acceptable provided they can be polished out.
- A maximum of four surface scratches on one panel is acceptable.
- Unpainted mouldings and wheel arch trim
- Scuffs and scratches of 25mm or less are acceptable provided the moulding or trim is not broken, cracked or deformed
- Windows, glass, door mirrors and lamps
- Windows and windscreens must be in a condition capable of passing an MOT
- Light scratching is acceptable provided id does not interfere with the drivers line of sight and the heating elements and the ADAS (Automated Driver Assistance Systems) still work properly
- The vehicle's ADAS (Automated Driver Assistance Systems) systems must have been recalibrated according to the vehicle manufacturer's recommendations if any component part, including windscreen(s) have been replaced.
- Damage in excess of 10mm in the drivers line of vision (a vertical strip 290mm wide centred on the steering wheel), or in excess of 40mm elsewhere in the area swept by the vehicle's wiper blades, is not acceptable
- Repaired damage is acceptable provided the repairs are to a professional standard, repairs do not interfere with vision, and the work is warrantied.
- Door mirrors
- Missing, cracked or damaged door mirror glass and housing units are not acceptable
- If adjustable and/or heated door mirrors, they must work correctly
- Lamps and lenses
- All lamps and lamp units must work.
- Minor scuff marks or scratches of 25mm or less are acceptable.
- Holes or cracks in the glass or plastic covers of lamp units are not acceptable.
- Water ingress within lenses is not acceptable
- Where fitted, the vehicle's ADAS (Automated Driver Assistance Systems) must have been recalibrated following the replacement of a lamp or lamp unit.
- Tyres and wheels
- Tyre wear damage
- All tyres, including and spare, must meet minimum UK legal requirements and comply with the vehicle manufacturer's recommendations of tyre type, class, size and speed rating for the vehicle.
- Any replacement tyres must be to the same specification as those originally supplied on the vehicle.
- There must be no damage to sidewalls or tread, or any cracking
- Evidence of uneven wear due to under- or over-inflation or incorrect steering geometry is not acceptable
- The following are typical examples of what happens to tyres if the above has occured:
- Over-inflation - centre of tyre excessively worn
- Under-inflation - both outer edges of tyre unevenly worn
- Incorrect steering geometry - the inner or outer edge of the tyre unevenly worn
- Wheels and wheel trims
- Dents on wheel rims and wheel trims are not acceptable
- Scuffs up to 50mm on the total circumference of the wheel rim and on alloy wheels/wheel hubs are acceptable.
- Any damage to the wheel spokes, wheel fascia, or hub of the wheel/alloy is not acceptable.
- There must be no rust or corrosion on the allow wheel/wheel hubs.
- The spare wheel, including spacesaver jack and other tools, must be intact and stowed properly and in good working order.
- The emergency tyre inflation kit, if supplied, should be in full working order, serviceable and ready for use.
- A canister that has been partially or fully discharged, must be replaced.
- Tyre wear damage
- Mechanical condition
- The vehicle should be returned in a safe, legal and reliable mechanical condition, capable of passing an MOT test.
- The vehicle's engine and brake management system should not be displaying any warning light, e.g. diesel particulate filter (DPF), tyre pressure system (TPS), or oil pressure. If a warning light is illuminated, the vehicle may not be driveable, in which case if returned with these illuminated, a fee may be charged.
- Advisory illuminated alerts are acceptable e.g. service countdown indicator.
- Fluid leaks such as oil, coolant and brake fluid are not acceptable.
- The following items are not acceptable wear and tear, because the customer has neglected to service the vehicle and/or failed to action warning messages fro the vehicle management system:
- brakes: e.g. grooved brake discs or drums caused by excessive wear or metal to metal contact from worn out disc pads;
- engine: e.g. seized or damaged due to running vehicle with insufficient coolant or oil, or with broken components;
- manual transmission: e.g. clutch slipping, noisy clutch, or excessively worn or ineffective synchromesh;
- automatic transmission: e.g. noisy gearbox or torque converter, abrupt gear changes, or loose gear linkage.
- Vehicle underside
- Any impact damage to the vehicles underside is not acceptable.
- Catalytic converters not working because of obvious abuse or damage are not acceptable.
- Vehicle interior
- Passenger area, seats, headrests and trim
- The interior upholstery and trim must be clean and odourless with no burns, scratches, tears, dents or staining.
- Carpets should not have holes.
- All seats and headrests originally supplied must be present
- Interior fittings such as seatbelts, rear view mirrors, courtesy lights, sun visors, door bins, etc. must be present, intact and free of damage
- Door aperture, boot, boot liner and luggage area
- Scratches on treads, sills and seals that reflect normal use are acceptable
- Torn or split floor coverings and damaged surrounding trim panels are not acceptable
- Accessories such as parcel shelves, load covers, boot liners, restraining straps and nets must be returned with the vehicle
- Passenger area, seats, headrests and trim
- Equipment and controls
- In-car entertainment equipment, telephones, navigation systems and battery charging leads
- All original equipment, accessories and controls must be present and operate correctly (including satellite navigation discs, Secure Digital (SD) cards and remote units, headphones, battery charging leads, Bluetooth and other integrated systems)
- Damage to electric vehicle battery charging leads, plugs and sockets is not acceptable. If originally supplied both fast and slow charging leads must be supplied.
- Aerials must be left in place
- Fuel caps and covers and fuel flaps must be present and intact if originally supplied
- Driver safety equipment
- All original fitted electrical equipment, including reversing cameras, indirect vision cameras/camera mirror systems, adaptive speed controls, speed limiters and lamps, should be present and fully functioning.
- In-car entertainment equipment, telephones, navigation systems and battery charging leads
- Alterations to the vehicle
- No alterations or additions will be made to the vehicle without the prior written consent of Norseman Explore.
I shall take all reasonable steps to properly maintain the vehicle, including oil checks, water and batteries.
I acknowledge that Norseman Explore will reimburse me for expenditure up to UK £50.00 reasonably incurred in rectifying any mechanical failure to the drivetrain and engine of the vehicle (not including the water system, refrigerator, heating, audio equipment) provided that:
- I produce relevant receipts.
- I have received the prior consent of Norseman Explore.
- The damage is not due to my fault or my breach of this agreement..
Subject to the terms of this agreement, I will pay for the cost of repairing or replacing tyres* damaged during the rental period and agree to:
- Contact Norseman Explore to notify them of damage to tyre immediately.
- Await confirmation from Norseman Explore for the details on replacement of the tyre or tyre repair, and the location of the repair.
- Replacement of tyre to be the same tyre brand and quality or like for like in quality if the brand is not available.
- Pay the full costs of repair or replacement directly to the garage or be liable for all costs of replacement.
I will be liable for any costs associated with the incorrect use of fuel (fuel being diesel or petrol.)
Responsibility when accident occurs
In the event of any accident, loss or damage arising out of the use of the vehicle:
- I will notify Norseman Explore immediately of the happening of the event. I will call them but if contact cannot be made then I will email them to notify them of damages and await for a response before leaving the place of the accident.
- I will notify Norseman Explore of any emergency services required including any reference numbers.
- I will obtain the names and addresses of third parties and any witnesses and report the event to the police.
- I will not make any admission of liability to other parties; settlement offer or other like offer.
- I will assist Norseman Explore in handling any claim arising from any event, including providing all relevant information and attending court to give evidence.
- I acknowledge that the excess or other amount due by me in respect of any damage arising from an accident, loss or damage is payable at the time of reporting the event and not at the completion of the rental period.
- I will pay for any costs relating to the delivery of a change over vehicle as a result of an accident regardless of which party is at fault. The cost of change over is dependent on the mileage from Norseman Explore and time taken to deliver replacement vehicle and is at the discretion of Norseman Explore.
- I will not tamper with the installed dashboard camera
- The microphone will remain permanently on mute for privacy purposes
- The dashboard camera position must not be moved
- The dashboard camera settings must not be changed
- The installed storage card must not be removed, copied, deleted or modified
- Norseman Explore recommends that our customers take out their own travel insurance to cover for any illnesses (including COVID-19 illness and any self-isolation regulations imposed on the renter) as well as medical cover whilst on rental.
- I agree that the vehicle is insured for fully comprehensive insurance for damage to the vehicle and the property and medical costs of a third party less the excess set by the insurers. (Please note that our insurance does not cover medical cover for our renters; it only covers damages to our vehicle.)
- I agree that I do not have any more than a total of 6 points on my license, either by:
- Two 3 point offences
- Any conviction less than 6 points
- I agree that I have no more than one fault or outstanding incident/claim in the last three years
- I will have to pay an excess for any damage. The insurance excess is £1500 as agreed and pre-authorised on the day of collection. In some cases, Norseman Explore will incur additional charges on the excess if the driver to be insured has a traffic conviction; is in an occupation which is deemed high risk; has a licence from a country not covered by our standard excess. These charges will be agreed with the customers at the point of booking upon receiving the completed information form.
- The security deposit is paid to cover the insurance excess and will be set against the cost for any damage to the vehicle. Our customers are liable up to the value of the security deposit paid for the insurances excess.
- Please note that resolution of damage issues is time consuming to resolve and we reserve the right to charge an administration fee in addition to the repair cost.
- I will not have any insurance cover and I will be responsible for the total cost of any damage if I am in breach of any of the terms of this agreement
- An excess is applied for windscreen damage according to our insurer’s terms and will be taken off the renter’s security deposit:
- £50 for chip to a windscreen within zone A of the MOT Windscreen inspection (MOT inspection manual: cars and passenger vehicles - 3. Visibility - Guidance - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk))
- £500 being applied for full replacement of the windscreen
- The customer will be responsible for damages to tyres and wheels and the cost of repair or replacement will come off the security deposit.
Release and indemnity of Norseman Explore
Subject to its obligation to deliver the vehicle, I release Norseman Explore, its employees and agents, from any liability to me (regardless of who is at fault) for any loss or damage incurred by me by reason of this agreement, including but not limited to:
- Any loss or damage caused by breakdown, mechanical defect, accident or the vehicle being unsuitable for my purpose.
- Any loss or damage to any property left in or on the vehicle, in any service vehicle or on any Norseman Explore premises or recovered or handled by Norseman Explore.
- Subject to any insurance arrangements agreed with Norseman Explore, I hereby indemnify and shall keep indemnified Norseman Explore, its employees and agents against any claims, demands and expenses (including legal costs) incurred or sustained by them or any of them by reason of my use and/or possession of the vehicle.
- Instances beyond Norseman Explore control that means they cannot release the vehicle to me due to a prior accident or fault with the vehicle. In this instance, Norseman Explore will endeavour to find a replacement vehicle or give a full refund of the price of rental to the customer.
- All drivers are responsible for ensuring the width and height of the vehicle are suitable for the roads they are driven on.
- I acknowledge that Norseman Explore reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, to restrict vehicle movements in certain areas due to adverse road or weather conditions or any other reasonable cause.
- I will not allow any animals to be carried in the vehicle without the prior consent of Norseman Explore
- I acknowledge that Norseman Explore reserves the right to charge me an additional cleaning fee of £75 if reasonable efforts to clean the vehicle of pet hair and dirt have not been made in vehicles marked as pet-friendly.
Definitions of terms and conditions
- Definitions of terms and conditions ‘i’,\’me’ and ‘my’ refers jointly and severally to the person or persons who are the customers; ‘this agreement’ means the rental agreement, the insurance motor rental agreement and these terms and conditions. In the event of any discrepancy between these terms and conditions and any other Norseman Explore literature, the provisions of these terms and conditions apply.
- Norseman Explore – ‘Means Norseman Explore Ltd owned by Myles & Karen Norman, The Willows, Lynn Road, Walton Highway, Cambridgeshire, PE14 7DF
- ‘customer’ -Means the person or persons nominated as the rentalr under the heading ‘rental details’ on the insurance motor rental agreement and any person whose credit card is presented in payment of the customer’s charges.
- ‘living equipment’ – Includes but is not limited to tv/dvd player, cd player, crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils.
- ‘over head damage’ – All drivers must be aware of the (unusual) height of the vehicle and are responsible for all damage if driven under an obstruction that is too low for it to clear – the obvious examples are low bridges and height restrictions into car parks etc. In this event neither the basic insurance nor collision damage waiver will apply and the rentalr will be responsible for the repair of all damages. Overhead damage is deemed as any damage to any part of the vehicle which occurs above 6 feet (1.83 metres) and or any third party property. The rental rate quoted includes a standard excess of £1000 or other amount as agreed by our insurers for licenses out with UK and EU. In the event of any damage to either the vehicle or third party property, the rentalr will be liable up to the full amount of the security deposit paid. The rentalr will also be fully liable for all overhead damage, any damaged deemed as gross negligence and replacement or repair of windows and windscreens or tyre damage.
- ‘rental period’ – Means the rental period referred to under the heading ‘booking details’ on the rental agreement or any agreed variation thereof and any additional period during which the vehicle is in the customer’s possession or control
- ‘vehicle’ – Means the vehicle described under the heading ‘vehicle details’ on the rental agreement and includes tyres, tools, accessories, the living equipment and any other special equipment, documents related to the vehicle and any replacement or substitute vehicle which may be provided at the discretion of Norseman Explore.
- ‘security deposit’ – Means the vehicle security deposit detailed under the heading ‘vehicle security deposit’ in the insurance motor rental agreement. The rental rate quoted includes a standard excess of £1500 or other amount as agreed by our insurers for licenses out with UK and EU.
- ‘insurance damage waiver (IDW)’ – Means the Norseman Explore insurance option (if available) that reduces the rental insurance policy excess for the first insurance claim in the event of an accident or damage to the vehicle
Terminating the agreement
I acknowledge that Norseman Explore may terminate this agreement and repossess the vehicle at any time, without notification to me, and that I will pay the reasonable costs of repossessing the vehicle, including towing charges if;
- I am in breach of any term of this agreement
- I have obtained the vehicle through fraud or misrepresentation
- The vehicle appears to be abandoned
- The vehicle is not returned on the agreed return date or Norseman Explore reasonably believes that the vehicle will not be returned on the agreed return date
- Norseman Explore considers on reasonable grounds, that the safety of passengers or the condition of the vehicle is endangered. I understand that in the event of such termination or repossession, i have no right to a refund of any part of the rental charges or the security deposit
Any changes to this agreement must be in writing and must be signed on behalf of Norseman Explore and by me.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England in which this agreement was signed.
I warrant that all information supplied by me to Norseman Explore in connection with this agreement is true.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other oral undertakings, warranties or agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter of this agreement. Norseman Explore reserves the right to add or amend any rental charges without prior notice.